Me

SO. Just some quick info, for those of you who don't already know, or just weren't sure.

My name is Talis, I am a seventeen year old high-school graduate who is moving to England. I am a movie, book and music obsessive, which if you don't know now, you will come to realise very quickly. I suffer from anxiety, but this blog is part of my personal initiative to see the good in everything, by documenting it.

The title of this blog, THIS IS HOW IT WORKS, actually comes from a song by my favourite musical artist of all time - Regina Spektor. The song is called On the Radio, and the phrase is used at the start of every verse, but the most commonly known of these verses is;

This is how it works
You're young until you're not
You love until you don't
You try until you can't
You laugh until you cry
You cry until you laugh
And everyone must breathe
Until their dying breath



The link for this song is below, and it's pretty awesome, so do check it out.
In the meantime, I hope you enjoy my random ramblings and ridiculous rhetoric. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHAhnJbGy9M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panophobia

Never Forget

Panophobia Chapter 4: Thoughts about Anxiety